I ordered a fair amount of very expensive bedding for my son on a site called Olive Kids.The photographs on the site were all quite nice, so I submitted an order of about $260 for a comforter, sheets, drawer pulls etc etc.

Basically a whole theme for my son's room. After I opened the product, the tag for the comforter was in the upper left-hand corner of the blanket -- right next to where your face should be. The decals on the drawer pulls are bubbling, peeling and cracking off, and the sheets look like someone smudged whatever they used to print the design on them.

It looks horrible and their return policy is for unopened product that they can turn around and sell again.However, there was no way of knowing this was such an inferior product until you opened it.

Had an Experience with Olive Kids?

Comments

OK makes the best bedding ever! Comfy, not too hot or cold (all weather) and safe (won't suffocate a kid).

But my current order never came after 2 months and their phones broke. They email but NOTHING so far. Bad customer service.

I don't feel there is a better product though.

Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA! Budsies "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..." Read more Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors. Southern Tots "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..." Read more Disney Store - No Pins and Bogus Tracking Number Disney Store "I ordered the first set of Disney Store 30th Anniversary Limited Release Pin Set on January 30, 2017 and to date have not received the pins, I contacted the Disney..." Read more Screaming Owl - Total Fraudulent advertising!!! Not "Made to Order"...Made in CHINA Screaming Owl "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more