Denver, Colorado

I ordered a fair amount of very expensive bedding for my son on a site called Olive Kids.The photographs on the site were all quite nice, so I submitted an order of about $260 for a comforter, sheets, drawer pulls etc etc.

Basically a whole theme for my son's room. After I opened the product, the tag for the comforter was in the upper left-hand corner of the blanket -- right next to where your face should be. The decals on the drawer pulls are bubbling, peeling and cracking off, and the sheets look like someone smudged whatever they used to print the design on them.

It looks horrible and their return policy is for unopened product that they can turn around and sell again.However, there was no way of knowing this was such an inferior product until you opened it.

Had an Experience with Olive Kids?

Comments

OK makes the best bedding ever! Comfy, not too hot or cold (all weather) and safe (won't suffocate a kid).

But my current order never came after 2 months and their phones broke. They email but NOTHING so far. Bad customer service.

I don't feel there is a better product though.

Traxxas Tra6804R Splash Toy Truck Review Traxxas "I bought a Traxxas 11.1v 8400mah 25c lipo for the low price of $180.00 from Traxxas. It said it had a 1 year warranty. After about 4 months, the battery..." Read more World Tech Toys - Wouldn't work after first use World Tech Toys "Won't *** after the first use. We tried everything we could do. Can this product be replaced or refund. I really enjoyed this. To much money to let go for..." Read more Screaming Owl - Chevron Romper Bundle Review Screaming Owl "After waiting 7+ weeks for an order that I was told would be delivered in 4-6, I requested a refund for undelivered goods/services. The day after I submitted a charge..." Read more World Tech Toys Orion Spy Rc Quadcopter Review World Tech Toys "We had a issue yesterday on 12-22-16 with my orion spy 720p quadcopter drone with remote. This was only the third time in the week that i had owned it..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more