Denver, Colorado

I ordered a fair amount of very expensive bedding for my son on a site called Olive Kids.The photographs on the site were all quite nice, so I submitted an order of about $260 for a comforter, sheets, drawer pulls etc etc.

Basically a whole theme for my son's room. After I opened the product, the tag for the comforter was in the upper left-hand corner of the blanket -- right next to where your face should be. The decals on the drawer pulls are bubbling, peeling and cracking off, and the sheets look like someone smudged whatever they used to print the design on them.

It looks horrible and their return policy is for unopened product that they can turn around and sell again.However, there was no way of knowing this was such an inferior product until you opened it.

Had an Experience with Olive Kids?

Comments

OK makes the best bedding ever! Comfy, not too hot or cold (all weather) and safe (won't suffocate a kid).

But my current order never came after 2 months and their phones broke. They email but NOTHING so far. Bad customer service.

I don't feel there is a better product though.

Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors. Southern Tots "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..." Read more World Tech Toys - Mini Orion  Defective out of the box World Tech Toys "Bought this item for my grandson from a gentleman who had received it as a gift. My daughter had found the man with a program she uses on her telephone...." Read more The Childrens Place Clothing Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more Traxxas Tra6804R Splash Toy Truck Review Traxxas "I bought a Traxxas 11.1v 8400mah 25c lipo for the low price of $180.00 from Traxxas. It said it had a 1 year warranty. After about 4 months, the battery..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more