Olive Kids - Horrible Children's Bedding

I ordered a fair amount of very expensive bedding for my son on a site called Olive Kids.The photographs on the site were all quite nice, so I submitted an order of about $260 for a comforter, sheets, drawer pulls etc etc.

Basically a whole theme for my son's room. After I opened the product, the tag for the comforter was in the upper left-hand corner of the blanket -- right next to where your face should be. The decals on the drawer pulls are bubbling, peeling and cracking off, and the sheets look like someone smudged whatever they used to print the design on them.

It looks horrible and their return policy is for unopened product that they can turn around and sell again.However, there was no way of knowing this was such an inferior product until you opened it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 25, 2013 #763755

OK makes the best bedding ever! Comfy, not too hot or cold (all weather) and safe (won't suffocate a kid).

But my current order never came after 2 months and their phones broke. They email but NOTHING so far. Bad customer service.
I don't feel there is a better product though.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Olive Kids. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Olive Kids.
Filing a new complaint about